A humanistic perspective onto the world of Italian food, wine, and culture.
Posts by Do Bianchi:
- 90 points Robert Parker for Villa Sandi Cartizze: “Soft, luscious sparkler” (Monica Larner)
- Bigoli with hare ragù and a glass of Prosecco DOCG, a match made in heaven!
- What does the G in Prosecco DOCG mean?
- VALDOBBIADENE PROSECCO SUPERIORE D.O.C.G. MILLESIMATO BRUT
- VALDOBBIADENE PROSECCO SUPERIORE D.O.C.G. EXTRA DRY
- VALDOBBIADENE PROSECCO SUPERIORE DI CARTIZZE LA RIVETTA
- VALDOBBIADENE SUPERIORE DI CARTIZZE D.O.C.G.
- VALDOBBIADENE PROSECCO D.O.C.G. RIVE DI SAN PIETRO DI BARBOZZA
- A wine for food: One of the things that makes Prosecco DOCG unique in the world of sparkling wine
- Biodiversity Friend Certification for Villa Sandi Prosecco DOCG
- Welcome to the NEW Villa Sandi Prosecco DOCG (English-language) blog!