A humanistic perspective onto the world of Italian food, wine, and culture.
Posts by Do Bianchi:
- Taste Villa Sandi at Gambero Rosso tastings with export director Flavio Geretto
- The Carnival of Venice begins tomorrow! What’s the origin of the name “carnevale”?
- “Top-Class Prosecco.” Will Lyons (Times) recommends Villa Sandi for Valentine’s Day
- Carnevale: The famous Carnival of Venice, February 16-March 5
- Prosecco DOCG: The ultimate seafood pairing…
- EU proposes compromise on Australian “Prosecco” labeling rights
- In an interview with Slow Food UK, Giancarlo Moretti Polegato explains Villa Sandi’s unique vinification approach
- 90 points Robert Parker for Villa Sandi Cartizze: “Soft, luscious sparkler” (Monica Larner)
- Bigoli with hare ragù and a glass of Prosecco DOCG, a match made in heaven!
- What does the G in Prosecco DOCG mean?
- VALDOBBIADENE PROSECCO SUPERIORE D.O.C.G. MILLESIMATO BRUT
- VALDOBBIADENE PROSECCO SUPERIORE D.O.C.G. EXTRA DRY