A humanistic perspective onto the world of Italian food, wine, and culture.
Posts by Do Bianchi:
- Villa Sandi at Olive & June, one of Austin’s top Italian restaurants
- Cartizze and Villa Sandi’s Vigna La Rivetta seen from the air
- Villa Sandi featured in Decanter
- Happy Easter!
- Thanks for a great Vinitaly!
- Villa Sandi acquires leading Friulian winery Borgo Conventi
- Verona, a UNESCO Heritage designated city
- Taste Villa Sandi at Vinitaly with leading Italian wine critic Daniele Cernilli
- Taste with Villa Sandi at Vinitaly April 7-10
- Prosecco producers concerned about Brexit as deadline looms
- Thank you Folio
- Thank you Gambero Rosso New York for 30 great years!