A humanistic perspective onto the world of Italian food, wine, and culture.
Posts by Do Bianchi:
- Thanks for a great Vinitaly!
- Villa Sandi acquires leading Friulian winery Borgo Conventi
- Verona, a UNESCO Heritage designated city
- Taste Villa Sandi at Vinitaly with leading Italian wine critic Daniele Cernilli
- Taste with Villa Sandi at Vinitaly April 7-10
- Prosecco producers concerned about Brexit as deadline looms
- Thank you Folio
- Thank you Gambero Rosso New York for 30 great years!
- Villa Sandi pours Prosecco Cartizze La Rivetta at Gambero Rosso Chicago
- Taste Villa Sandi at Gambero Rosso tastings with export director Flavio Geretto
- The Carnival of Venice begins tomorrow! What’s the origin of the name “carnevale”?
- “Top-Class Prosecco.” Will Lyons (Times) recommends Villa Sandi for Valentine’s Day