A humanistic perspective onto the world of Italian food, wine, and culture.
Posts by Do Bianchi:
- Italy “world’s best wine country” according to recent survey
- Villa Sandi takes GOLD at world’s most prestigious sparkling wine competition
- Wine Spectator interviews Villa Sandi owner
- Prosecco DOCG named UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Happy Fourth of July!
- How did Prosecco become the (un)official wine of Venice?
- Villa Sandi in Miami at Zucca, one of the city’s hottest restaurants and home to one of its best wine lists
- Borgo Conventi, Villa Sandi’s new Friulian estate, to be imported to the U.S. by Folio
- Villa Sandi at Olive & June, one of Austin’s top Italian restaurants
- Cartizze and Villa Sandi’s Vigna La Rivetta seen from the air
- Villa Sandi featured in Decanter
- Happy Easter!