A humanistic perspective onto the world of Italian food, wine, and culture.
Posts by Do Bianchi:
- Villa Sandi at Olive & June, one of Austin’s top Italian restaurants
- A wonderful article on Cartizze and tasting note from Seven Fifty Daily, a leading American wine blog
- Grape Collective features Villa Sandi winemaker Stefano Gava
- “This is a Prosecco of great elegance and harmony!” Forbes features Villa Sandi Vigna La Rivetta
- High praise for Vigna La Rivetta from an unlikely source: The Piedmont Post
- Cartizze and Villa Sandi’s Vigna La Rivetta seen from the air
- Villa Sandi featured in Decanter
- Happy Easter!
- Thanks for a great Vinitaly!
- Villa Sandi acquires leading Friulian winery Borgo Conventi
- Forbes: Villa Sandi’s wines are “outstanding,” “exceptional,” and “superb.”
- Verona, a UNESCO Heritage designated city